Monday 10 May 2010

Front Cover of Period Living Magazine


This is just a quickie (oh er...) to share my (my cupcakes that is!) front cover appearance on this months edition of 'Period Living Magazine'
I was contacted by a London photographer/stylist a few months ago who said she had found my website and wanted my cupcakes - bad! I of course was very flattered and obliged with a couple of boxes for the shoot (tied in with a peruse of Londinium - so everyones a winner!).
They called me a few weeks ago to say that the shot including my cupcakes was going to be featured on the front cover shot so I was very pleased. It is hardly an extreme close up of my handy work but they are there in all their lovely glory - we all deserve our 15 minutes -even cupcakes...

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' your work Annie! Do you get a mention inside the mag?

    ReplyDelete