Tuesday 17 November 2009

Daily Express feature, Company Magazine feature and more...crazy



well, Tuesday 17 November has been a very productive news day for me. Was told last week that the Daily Express would be running a piece on me today but was not convinced this was going to actually happen. Went to the newsagents this morning and there I was on page 42 - was stunned I can tell ya. Then I had a call from BBC Coventry & Warwickshire who had seen the article asking if I would join in a radio interview on Friday 11 December at about 10am. THEN I was sent a link to details of the urban bakery on Company Magazine website on their City Spy section - amazing http://www.theurbanbakery.co.uk/?pageID=6

Have not taken it all in as all a bit surreal to be fair. Will let it all sink in and get back to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment