Monday 12 April 2010

Monday Mumblings...in your cakehole!

...Or Piehole if you are Stateside! That is a random title as it is a monday and this day brings little in the way of creative bursts. I seek solace on days like this in blogs/websites that offer me pretty things to look at that will not make my eyes bleed or my brain explode as a monday will always be a tad grim ridden. Talking of all things pretty I do like to keep an eye on Sophie Warren Smiths blog as it is filled with an array of goodies and things that I covet. Mostly these stylish features make me yearn for lotto win in order that I too can adorn my abode with items that will no doubt fill me with a warm glow and sense of satisfaction.
I love the sheer irreverance of the Domestic Sluttery blog as they really say what they see - 'Bollocks to Baking' is my favourite bit! As sprinh has sprung I am in the mood to do DIY and house re-vamping but I find I cannot contain myself to one room at a time. Bedroom or living room - what a dilemna...

No comments:

Post a Comment