Wednesday 21 April 2010

Supersize My Cupcake


Sometimes big is clever...and the proof is in the pudding (sorry for midday punnage!). Have had a sudden surge in the demand for supersized cupcakes (Giant Cupcakes in layman terms...complicated stuff eh!). I think they are brilliant as they look a bit daft as they make you feel a bit Alice in Wonderland as the perspective is all shot! Haven't seen that latest Burton film, and anything that has Jonny Depp usually gets me up and out quick smart. See, this is what happens when I blog, I ramble. Should be called blambling...
Anywho..just like to keep you up to speed with what is going on at the urban bakery and thought I should share the cupcake of supersize. These are great for wedding cutting cakes if you are looking for an alternative to a traditional cake. They are fun, frivolous and still damn tasty!
So, supersize your cupcakes - cos it really is big and clever!
Click here for Giant Cupcake images
follow me on twitter and facebook

3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing indeed, yuuuum - this is amazing!! Love your blog, definitely be back! come follow TBAG if you fancy, love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey The Beautiful and the Glammed - will most certainly follow you too! Thanks for compliment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. TBAG - I love your blog! am glad you found me so that I am able to follow your amazing fashion blog! xx

    ReplyDelete