Sunday 25 April 2010

Kreative Blogger Award


Nikki from Pinnikity has been a top lady and tagged me with the Kreative Blogger award!


So the idea is that I have to tag 7 other blog peeps and give you all 7 interesting bits of info on me (here's hoping I can cut it!)

1. I have an irrational fear of fudge...

2. I once 'outed' the original Milky Bar Kid (I used to work in TV and I found out a colleague was the original MBK and had kept it secret all through his TV career as a Producer!!!)

3. My hangover cure is Wotsit sandwiches. I recently discovered that this is my cousin Aines cure too!

4. I won a trophy for fishing on the Lakes of Killarney when I was 12 - beating off stiff competition from seasoned salty sea dogs - they were not amused...

5. I have an obsession with Winnebagos & Airstream Caravans...hobo heart

6. I was enrolled to start a fashion and textiles course at Belfast College and changed my mind at the last minute and went to Uni in England. Always been a bit of a frustrated designer...

7. On the inside of my wedding ring the word 'shhh...' is engraved because I talk so much!


So my tagged bloggers are;
1. Sophie at - All things beautiful, useful 1and stylish
2. Polly Rawlings - Polly Rawlings Blog
3. Rikke at Sticky Sweet Danish
4. Emily Evans Camera Operator & Editor
5. Emma at Bridal Soup
6. Kat Williams at RocknRoll Bride
7. Angie at Angies Cakes & Bakes

So keep it going as great way to share good blogs and stuff. The instructions are simple

1.Copy the award to your blog
2.Insert a link to the person who nominated you
3.Tell seven things about yourself that you haven’t told before
4.Nominate seven other bloggers for the award
5.Link to their blogs
6.Tell the nominees about their award

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I was tempted with my irrational fear of bananas but it never quite made it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all stems from a long car journey, me and a huge bag of fudge when I was about 7. Resulted in the biggest vomit session of my childhood in the car all over the shop. The very smell can induce gipping!
    Bananas eh! I am in no position to make fun!

    ReplyDelete