Thursday 29 July 2010

Save the Date Magazine feature




at this moment my multi-tasking consists of eating ginger biscuits whilst typing up some more nonsense for you to read! I have always been easily distracted and this is the reason why I have to multi-task as I start several things simultaneously. I am flicking from Face Book, to Twitter, to Blogger, to biscuits and more. to be fair I think most women are like this so I am not alone.
Right, well there has been much going on as usual at the urban bakery - mucho baking, admin, pr, shopping (supplies not topshop unfortunately) and the like. As I am the sharing kind I thought you would like to know about where we have featured recently. Save the Date Magazine featured the urban bakery with a double page spread on their first few pages of this months issue and it is a great wee article all about the Whoopie. this is a lovely wedding and events publication as it is specific to the midlands so contains lots os localized stuff as it can be a pain to see something in a magazine and find its a 100 miles away and not a viable option. Save the Date Magazine is on and offline so offers the best of both worlds depending on how touchy feeling you are - or at one with the web etc. There is more (as always) but little and often is my motto (apart from when I have a bowl of crisps in front of me as this is just an eat until you see the pattern of the bowl scenario) as I want to keep your interest and not bore you even more than I may do!! if anyone has any suggestions/questions about any of my blog please shout as is good to get some interaction going with these things rather that a one way thing. right, off to start and perhaps complete another task...cake on through to the other side (oh B if you spot any crappy poor grammar/spelling please shout x)

3 comments: