Wednesday 3 March 2010

afternoon tea parties



well, there is no other word for it but rubbish at keeping up to speed with my blog. I have neglected you like a spouse in a bad marriage and I feel just awful about it. You have been sitting here in the dark without so much as a word...sorry!
Is it a good enough excuse that I have been really busy doing so much on my own that I am spread thinner that a slice of cheap ham? No, ok...I will try and make amends and come back to visit you as often as possible to tell you aboout loads of new and interesting stuff that is sure to make you like me again.
I really want to tell you about a new and exciting addition to the urban bakery offering which is afternoon tea parties. Think finger sandwiches, cupcakes, cookies, scones with jam and clotted cream, teacups of Prosecco and normal tea and you are nearly there...now add on the addtion of this all being served on the most beautiful vintage mix and match bone china and cake stands and then the picture is complete. I am doing these tea parties in collaboration with My Vintage Party who have the most incredible range of gorgeous crockery. They even have a 1960's vintage caravan that can be hired that is decked out gloriously in Kath Kidstone soft furnishings.
So if you fancy having a party that is chic, decadent and memorable for all the right reasons then have a look at my website for more information
I promise to keep you up to date with what is going on here as there is always loads! Tune back in soon for more from me...
Follow me on Twitter and on FaceBook too if you fancy

2 comments: