Tuesday 9 March 2010

Vogue Magazine


Strike a pose...

Don't be shocked, I have as promised returned to continue with my blog as there is always so much going on here that I really should record it all in some form. I was always taught to share so that is what I will continue to do!
The BIG NEWS was that the urban bakery was featured in the March 2010 edition of Vogue Magazine on page 352. It was only a wee inclusion, but hey, it was Vogue and I am well proud. It was a feature on all that is truly scrumptious and it was an honour to be among an array of very talented cupcakes makers from all across the UK. The beautiful picture was styled by the most talented Polly Rawlings. Check out Pollys blog to see her amazing work. Will be back in a bit with more, just off to make a brew...

No comments:

Post a Comment