Monday 22 March 2010

No longer a Burlesque virgin!


Well, I think I am in love...with Burlesque! Event on Saturday organised by Le Keux Events was fantastic. It was my first time and I loved it. The atmosphere, the entertainment and the audience where fantastic. I made some cheeky cupcakes which I sold on a vendor tray that went down a storm - particularly the Cherry Bomb Baby cupcakes as the Kirsch infused sponge and frosting really hit the spot! Emily Jayne did loads of make up tutorials and transformed a host of ladies into total sirens!! Sasha from Siren Photographic is the most incredibly talented photographer and she captured amazing shots of the evening. The Burlesque courses where fantastic and from my spot at the back of the room I think I may have picked up a few moves that I will look to unleash at some stage!!
Le Keux events will be organising many more events to come so if you fancy it have a look at www.lekeuxevents.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. Yes you have to unleash your inner siren at some point, AMCT!
    This event looked v. cool. I always wanted to go to a Burlesque night, having loved Bettie Page et al for a while.
    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wicked! Hoping to get invloved in loads more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great night!! And the cakes looked scrumptious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was really great! Such a buzz and the girls are all such a howl! xx

    ReplyDelete